VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

should have a tail, page-30

1. 286 Posts.
    Cmon people. This lot arent the best directors out there but theres certainly worse. Lets not pretend they are the sole cause for our SP woes. We all knew the risks. We are gamblers through and through. We took at punt on FP1 and have been stuck here ever since.

Go read the GGP threads if you want to see some bad sentiment. Lets not get to that level.

Management have not been great. Mostly via the lack of communication. Do they deserve a bonus? Not at the strike price they are suggesting thats for sure, thats like hand feeding pidgeons. Its saying "If we do a good enough job to get the SP to 2.5c in 2 years (double what it is now) then we should get paid lots". Which is a real slap in the face for most of us who really want this puppy back at 3-4c by June.

We are pretty much all on a loss with this one. Im just saying that we could be a lot worse. If we didnt diversify with Pass we would have just an FP duster and the company probably would be a lot worse. So yes, management could have done better but they also could have done significantly worse as well. Bongo is our biggest producing asset and remember the cries of anger from HC members when they announced that? Thats whats keeping us above 1c.

Same thing with Sidi, we'll see how that pans out.

I might have actually voted a yes to the bonus options IF THEY TOLD US WHAT IS THE GO WITH FAUSSE POINT #2. Simply tell us why it hasnt been given priority. Not by us, not by GGP. Why is the company clearly trying its hardest to diversify more and more before even attempting FP2?

Id say the obvious answer was because everyone but us knows theres nothing down there...

I think a lot of the negative sentiment here is purely in relation to FP and FP2. Its not that they hyped the hell out of it and it turned out to be a duster. Its that they dragged it on and on and on. It was "tested" for about 5 months!! and then nothing came out. Its the feeling of being scammed by a used car salesmen that leaves a bitter taste in the mouth for all of us. Just state the facts, rip it off like a band-aid and tell us where youre going next so we can decide whether to stick around or leave.

i hope im very wrong.

Miki please let us know what they say at the GA, your attendance and HC updates post meeting are greatly appreciated. We might not all agree with each other on certain issues but we shouldnt turn on each other for them.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.