Should have

Could have

Would have

We have all been guilty of saying the above

Here are the facts to dwell on as a long term investor

FACT

LYNAS IS A VERTICALLY INTERGRATED COMPANY OF RARE EARTH ELEMENTS

The management have developed a fully intergrated supply chain

The global rare earth industry currently has certain complex issues facing it and needs solutions involving much more than simply having some 200 companies exploring for rare earth deposits.

Lynas Corporation has developed a vertically integrated supply chain connecting exploration to mining/concentration to separation/refining to major international customers of the individual rare earths.

Currently the components of the supply chain are disjointed because the vast majority of the critical separation/refining capability is found primarily in China. As a consequence of the domination by China of the refining stage, manufacturing companies whose products depend on rare earth supply have four choices when sourcing these critical elements:

1.Continue to obtain refined rare earths from China;

2.Manufacture products in China;

3.Design products without or with minimal use of rare earths (impossible in some cases and reduces product performance characteristics in many others); or

4.Attempt to source rare earth materials from one of the very few refineries situated outside of China.

The strategy of Lynas Corporation as a vertically integrated company is to deliver optimal rare earth product mixes within a short time frame to market:

What advantages has Lynas got over other rare earth element companies

Lynas Corporation own and operate it's own mines

Lynas Corporation own and operate it's own rare earth refining/separation facilities in a stable and suitable geographic location

Lynas Corporation has developed relationships with all the top tier major international companies which depend on rare earths for their market leading products.

Lynas Corporation has the ability to customise to company specification all rare earth element needs.

This flexibility is a game changer in the rare earth metals industry

FACT

LYNAS CORPORATION ARE GOING TO GENERATE PROFIT AND DIVIDENDS FOR IT'S SHAREHOLDERS

Lynas Corporation has a sustainable business plan unlike many of the current operators of rare earth companies globally

FACT

LYNAS CORPORATION IS ABLE TO CUSTOMISE ORDERS TO USERS OF RARE EARTH METALS AND BECAUSE OF THAT THE BASKET PRICE OF RARE EARTH METALS ALTHOUGH IMPORTANT IS NOT AS CRUCIAL TO LYNAS CORPORATION AS THE MEDIA MAKES OUT

FACT

LYNAS CORPORATION WILL SURVIVE THE ELECTION IN MALAYSIA

All the doomsayers drawing out negativity on opposition destroying Lynas Corporation is all fluff

FACT

LYNAS CORPORATION HAS ENOUGH MONEY IN THE BANK TO SEE IT THROUGH UNTIL POSITIVE CASH FLOW AND FOR ANY AQUISITIONS THAT WILL ENHANCE THE COMPANY

Lynas Corporation has 170 million dollars in it piggy bank, which will enable it to operate until positive cash flows. Management have also publicly stated that if any business opportunities come along these surplus funds will be put to good use in aquisition

FACT

MANAGEMENT ARE FULLY QUALIFIED TO TAKE THIS COMPANY FORWARD TO BE A WORLD LEADER AS A RARE EARTH METAL SUPPLIER

Lynas Corporation has a wealth of experience in its employment. A lot of the workers have been poached from other world leading rare earth metal companies

THE SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP (imo) - noticed I left off the word fact at the top of this statement

So in the end I say this

Dont say I should have bought Lynas Corporation shares when they were at this level

Dont say I would have bought Lynas Corporation shares when they were at this level

Dont say I could have bought Lynas Corporation shares when they were at this level

INSTEAD

Say I bought Lynas Corporation shares when they were at this level and it's the best investment made for the calender year 2013

As always = the above statements are taken from the internet and also my views. However do your own research and do not rely on biased opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.977B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $13.77M 2.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 14210 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 6750 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.