CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

The problem is not so much that CNP will survive. It is in what...

1. 3,904 Posts.
    The problem is not so much that CNP will survive. It is in what form.

For the SP to go north, day traders wont do the trick. It needs banks hedge funds and super funds buying into it. And these guys will have a very hard time doing so until the survival strategy is decided upon and a reasonable assessment of assets and earnings can be made.

In simple terms you are asking someone to put his hand in his pocket to pay tens of millions of dollars without knowing the size of the asset they are buying.

You and I may buy shares because they "will go up" insto's need a more formal business case. Particularly in this market. A banks SP would be savaged if it bought CNP without more of a reason than it "should go up".

So yes CNP I believe is undervalued - but by how much? 1.00 per share or 5.00 per share?

So as I said the other day before I was put down so rudely by jd etc, there is a good possibility that the SP will meander until it is possible to put a valuation on this.

Hopefully that knowledge will come available to the market before April, but we have seen CNP can be as tight as a drum when they want to.

I hold - I don't neccessarily like the idea I may have another 2 month wait and would love it to just surge, but today showed there was not the unanimous buying support that was hoped for.

Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.