PLS 1.82% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

It just a commentary, the market taking my money has...

1. 42,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    It just a commentary, the market taking my money has desensitised me so offense are reserved to bears. I don’t play the short side in equities nor do I pip trade it.

You are the smart one monetizing when you can instead of dogma investing. The brines until recently have been making money. I would have been prepared to buy weakness if the situation wasn’t this out of control on supply chain, quarantine etc, but going against such massive momentum isn’t wise for me just yet.

Even gold sector of which is the only sector I make consistent profitable investing decisions is getting slam. It just has the feel of GFC and I’m just gauging like everyone else contemplating if it’s the end of the equity bull run or just an even better buying dips. One just never know how biology of virus actually works.

That Chinese car sales collapse month was a wake up call and whether it is endemic on consumer mindset remains to be seen. Their latest PMI reading is starting to concern me on the engine of global growth. Massive money stimulus pumped in and plenty of bullets at their disposal but is that really a buffer?

In the next few months we will find out the binary outcome if bulls or bears are the winners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.055(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $9.195B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.09 $3.02 $16.82M 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 370438 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 161051 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.