BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Well Rickaroonie - if you have been following the posts over the...

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well Rickaroonie - if you have been following the posts over the last couple of weeks you ought to have worked out by now who posts hype and tripe and who posts the real deal

Now the trick is to be able to sift the hype and tripe from the real deal. Which is not too hard a trick.

Now for money ( and in my hummble opinion ) it is now going to take a lot of downramping and dumping activity to push it down below 10 cents.

I could be wrong - maybe some announcement will come out the spooks the market or displeases in some way and a negative reaction follows.

My pick is for the sp to hover around the 10 to 13 cent range for several days till some announcement comes out that is seen as positive. Whether it is something positive on Mt Carbine or whether it is test results for West Whumble but something will ignite the fuse and there will be a flurry of trading and any thought of below 10 cents evaporates.

So if you want to be in - get in now. Don't procrastinate - you'll be too late. And for all you say, if you don't, you will regret it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.