should hijabs and burqas be banned at stores?, page-183

1. 232 Posts.
    Hi Eagle888
    Maybe since I support many left wing type ideology
    (get rid of organised religion, bulldoze most of Sydney and let the forest grow back, let gays do whatever they want to do - the more gay men the better my odds - never understood homophobia not a winning strategy, equal opportunity for education, jobs, health, pro choice, females should be in all rungs of workforce etc)
    I am harsher on the left, but I see time and time again people on the left very emotionally following their team and willing lie to support their team. It seems as though there is left wing rhetoric to define the good guys and bad guys and no matter what, you have to idolise the good guy saints and vilify the 100% evil bad guys. How many people just support Labour or Liberal and can't see the good and bad ideas from both sides. The Israel - Arab situation is one where this is obvious. I think because it got caught up in the cold war and the USSR encouraged Arab and Muslim hate of Israel as part of its propaganda ploy to turn 1 billion Muslims against the US (see Red Horizons). They also seem to have mobilised its left wing propaganda against Israel.

Have a look at the posts on this site. In my opinion the huge difference in opinion is due to huge differences in what people see as facts. Even if some people have empathy for one side over the other and follow one religion or the other I don't think the difference in opinion should be that great. I think it is due to one person thinking an object is up and another believing it is down.

Now most Australians don't probably give a rats behind what the truth is in the middleast. They are just happy to put their 2 cents in and move on to things more important to them. However, some left wingers are very obsessed with the situation but don't seem at all interested in what the truth is. They just want to support whoever they are told are the poor suffering oppressed victims and hate whoever they are tole the dirty rotten capitalist neoconservative oppressors.

If you like I can show you examples but got to get back to work
    hasta

Tomu

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.