should hijabs and burqas be banned at stores?, page-206

1. 227 Posts.
    Hey Willbass, our NON Aussie mate,

The only chip I have are the ones I have with a nice piece of fresh fish that’s been caught by either myself, my uncircumcised missus without the scarf and showing off her gorgeous hot body in her bikini or my son that doesn’t walk the streets with an AK47 assault rifle. I’ll just briefly mention our daughter liked to get into her bikini and join us on occasions until she was accosted, harassed and abused at a local water theme park by a group of woman (4) covered from head to toe of Middle Eastern appearance (LEBS). Now she has lost a bit of confidence within herself and guess what, she and her girlfriend did nothing wrong. Their only crime was being “REAL AUSSIES”.

Getting the picture yet. No mention of DOCS so far, just a free living and fun loving family that enjoy a SIX-PAC or two.

You say you are very religious. Good for you. We are not religious because we don’t need it in our lives. I do believe in the Devil though. I call it Religion.

You see our philosophy is much simpler. We are only on this rock for a short period of time so we want to make the most of it without causing trouble, without hurting or abusing people and without trying to change the Australian way of life. We believe when something isn’t broken, don’t try and fix it. Unfortunately now for Australia, certain peoples are trying to fix the unbroken. You only have to look at certain western suburbs of Sydney. I’m not about to go into it too far Willbass, YOU know what I’m talking about, eh traitor!

Hey Willbass, you seem to brag about having friends of different races and religions. So have I. I know a few Muslims too. Some tell me that for every death of a Christian is one step closer to Allahhhh! At first I thought I was safe but it turns out that because I choose not to practice or follow a religion, it’s no better or worse for me. How does it go Willbas? That’s right, I’m an infidel. Funny thing is, I didn’t choose or ask to be an infidel.

You are wrong too when you say Australia wants to change its laws accordingly. I am only saying we don’t want, need or like the crap we are having thrust upon us e.g. not allowed to push traffic light buttons @ pedestrian crossings on the Sabbath. FODHeads! I can give example after example but you will only try to shift blame through your own denial/ignorance and arrogance.

Just to finish off hear my NON Aussie mate; you say you have been overseas once when you were a kid. Was it Lebanon or any other of these sad countries? Did you not see or come to some conclusion as to what is the better way to live. Seems to me you just don’t get it. Like I said earlier, if it’s not broken don’t try to fix it.

Willbass, I have seen a lot of the world. Kabul, Iraq, India, Britain etc, etc and I too were young but I was old enough to learn from the experience. I suggest you go back and have another go, now that you are all grown up.

PS. Hey murranji, no need to apologise, the cat is already amongst the pigeons on this one. You do have a good suggestion though, let’s get back to trading, but first, it's off to the beach with family and our pet pig.

OINK, OINK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.