CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Selmax,IF by outcome you mean "extension" then yes it won't make...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Selmax,

IF by outcome you mean "extension" then yes it won't make a difference if you go to the AGM or not.

However, it would be a good opportunity to vent as I am sure there will be question time.

I have a sneeking suspicion however that security will be pretty tight.

I will say this however, let's not kid ourselves, a debt to equity swap has not happened yet. We are holding LOADS AND LOADS of shares collectively. I assure you that your vote will count big time. Selmax, if you want to send a message, a blanket vote against all agenda items should do the trick.

I got my documents from Centro today, I will be voting against all resolutions/agenda items. GR is competent but everyone agrees they did not handle the most important thing (asset sales) in the optimal fashion. Other than to say they withdrew or did not accept offers in co-ordination with their lenders. THis is vague and subjective at best.

And let's be clear. We do not need someone competent to run Centro. We need someone to steer Centro from the brink of liquidation with the utmost haste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.