CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

CoppertopI'm not so sure, not in todays market! I dont recall...

1. 178 Posts.
    Coppertop

I'm not so sure, not in todays market! I dont recall Westfield showing any interest in Bankstown and Roselands or any other centre for that matter....they are simply not interested and made that public from Dec 07.

Super Funds have been moving money out of REITS not into....they are sitting on cash funding investments at the moment....just waiting for things to stabilise again. Buying currently distressed assets...I dont think so!

As a property investor I dont buy houses when they are falling in value....I will wait to the cycle bottoms and values starts coming back into the market. Only then will I look at aquiring and maximising my gains.....

The reality is we all(most)made the mistake of buying this "falling knife" to early (we thought the bottom was 21c), we will sell properties....when current issues stabilise...and we will get better value....and I believe the purchasers will also...in time

All in good time!....and all at good value!....all they need is time and I sincerely feel the lenders understand these fundamentals and will cooperate as they have already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.