CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

should i be bother, page-9

1. 178 Posts.
    Coppertop137

Yes a long-winded reply....lol

"I posted once before about this aspect. Why would an organisation with the capacity to pay 1.1 billion for a portfolio of property not have the means to operate them? Name them! Westfield, GPT, Macquarie Goodman, Valad, Stockland. They are ALL good operators. Thankfully Centro is a good operator but in this Centro is not unique."

Why would the likes of all these shopping centre owners, regardless of conditions of managements rights buy them at any price or as individual parcels?

As I mentioned on the 14/9

Significant comments and events;

1. After consultation with our ‘lenders’ we have not accepted any offers

2. After 9 months of no substantial sales and many millions in advisors fees no significant sales have been produced, thus accepted by neither Centro nor its lenders.

3. Majority of property trusts is Australia are trying to deleverage their balance sheets, they have NO ambitions to BUY new assets. They however, continue to market their own assets to reduce debt. The banks are more aware of this than both you and I.

Putting Centro into administration would see the banks lose billions in a market where companies are all trying to reduce their LVR’s, not increase it.

The market has been tested with assets close to book value price, with little interest. At fire sale prices the banks would be setting themselves up to lose billions.

They IMO need to continue to work through the current issue with Centro at least till market conditions improve, only then will Centro be on its last straw to make significant progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.