WMT western metals limited

I do hope that you are right. Some others have suggested...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    I do hope that you are right. Some others have suggested earlier, share price will fly with coming results..

I still believe that there are forces with high interest in pushing the share value down.

walmak, you have summarised in a very elegant way the major projects WMT has been working on and the activities they starting to undertake; your list demonstrates the very good reasons for the sp to be well above 10 cents mark. Just as yourself the question and see who will get the biggest rewards if the sp price continues at these levels.....the answer is quite simple...

Just consider:

Year 2008 started with $30m as management were lucky enough to do placements at a higher price, but that is no a reason to give the company away allowing a deal for so many shares in the company at this low levels.

In addition to cash as you also mentioned, we have
    1- Tanzanian uranium projects! For which has already earned its 60% interest joint venture
    2- West Georgetown once all access approvals have been received.
    3- Drilling recommenced at the Mtonya Prospect on 22nd May and the first two batches have been despatched to the laboratory and results are expected by the end of July 2008.
    4- Completion of a high-resolution airborne radiometric survey – Ruvuma Project Area
    5- others......

The above does not explain WMT share price of 7 cents... other forces are having the effect on the price and until the company takes action with some strong broker support long before completing the deal on the Parys Mountain project, the dilution will be in detriment to us the existing shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.