A2M 2.48% $7.02 the a2 milk company limited

In tough economic times such as recession your better off moving...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    In tough economic times such as recession your better off moving your portfolio to Consumer staples and then energy sector. These are things that people are unlikely to reduce their demand for when times are tough because people see them as basic needs, if times are tough it’s not like I am going to stop drinking my A2 milk with coffee or my ice cream? Or stop buying bread? You will see during tough times all superfunds park their money into consumer staples. At the same time, it’s important to have something tangible assets in your hand such as gold coin during severe depression?

The day A2 listed I purchased my parcels and never sold, I kept looking forward to good news and always good new popped up. A2M is another baby and steadily has started to grow, when the baby is 2-3 years you’re excited and delighted because it’s put a smile on your face, well that’s what A2M will be doing in a few years. You’re either in all the way or don’t bother. It’s important for us to create a positive vibe and focus on the materials presented to us, rather then becoming emotional because that's time we lose the battle.

We are seeing some people on here been negative and making assumption without any prior research, focus on the finish line people

Regards,
    Tig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.170(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $7.03 $6.81 $16.52M 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10280 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 17972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.