RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Should i buy RAP at 8c ??

1. wop
    2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Hope your all having a good Friday. I thought i would start a new thread and i know that a lot would be asking themselves this question. What do i do here? I have to admit that no one really saw FDA saying not yet guys,need more info. That and Corona which i really did think would help our cause and it probably will still over the next few weeks.

But just want to give my take on whats going on here and if we can put the virus aside (as hard as that sounds) im looking at the facts in the RAP SP over 4.5 years

* July 2015c SP (Crap market like now just floated) 2c
    * Aug 2017 (stuffed up US trails) 8c from a high of 55c
    * Oct 2018 ( lower than expected results US mark 2 trails) 8c from a high of 28c
    * March 2020 (FDA non approval) 8.5c from a high of 42c

Given we have what we all know in regards regulatory approvals for kids and adults in Europe and Asia Pacific along with Sleep App about to be filed soon and listening to Big Tony's conference call yesterday and well done to both BL for organising and Tony(keep up the good work mate) for fronting up again as tough as it was. We are on the door step of commercialization and revenue.

Each time when the shares have been at these levels i have bought and as i mentioned with a lot less going for the Co i have been presented with the opportunity to take a profit of 200 to 300% in a fairly short period of time.

Im not making any recommendations because we didnt have this virus and we dont know how its going to play out my guess is positive. But its something to consider over the weekend that will be full of doom and gloom.

Keep safe GLTAH.
    Last edited by wop: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.