RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Should i buy RAP at 8c ??, page-15

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    LOL friends with benefits too funny  mate! I agree!

Said to TK on the phone a couple of days ago that I was annoyed that he hadn't lodged for OSA months ago! I understand that they are a little stretched and all focus was on getting FDA over the line but IMO more multitasking needs to be achieved because those double blind OSA results that we are sitting on are nothing short of bloody awesome! I even stated to him that I believe OSA could bring in more revenue especially in the short term over the cough diagnostics, however he disagreed and thinks the cough diagnostics will bring in more revenue (BL thinks like me) I couldn't argue after that because he obviously knows more in relation to what's coming for the coughing diagnostic technology but lodge already, yeah! He reinforced that lodgment will take place before the month is out. He is still unsure whether the data that was published here from the Australian study will suffice the FDA he will find out very soon as they may require a study conducted on their home soil because they need our foreign money, let's face it that's what it's really about. In my opinion I don't think the submission would be de Novo more like 510K submission which is more achievable.. if a separate study needs to be conducted in the United States I would be against moving this into the US market for the time being until we achieve sustainable revenue from European and Australian sales whether that be from the coughing diagnostic side of things and or the Sleep Apnea side things once cleared... just bring in some revenue already we all deserve to see dollars flowing through the company by now... . We have a unique situation presented in front of us at the moment, close sales, leverage the opportunity reinforce a sustainable future for this company that is self revenue generated and not funded by the likes of shareholders propping up the bank balance.. I know you can do it team, rise up you have world-class technology close a sale, create shareholder value and help the world during this epidemic..

Go RAP!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.