RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Gday fellow RAPPERS, I have a reasonable holding of RAP and have...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Gday fellow RAPPERS, I have a reasonable holding of RAP and have followed the HC RAP feed reigiously for some years, however this is my initial post! I thought it fitting to reply to our groups religious leader , @Redbar , as my first post.

I am an avid believer in the RAP technology and I think it will be an absolute disruptive medical in the medical space.

I also believe the technology OSA screening / diagnostic tool is a complete game changer in that space! This could create huge revenue for the company ( if of course not acquired by big Pharma prior). I was also completely dismayed that we didn’t submit for OSA CE/TGA, after receiving the outstanding trial results! We would nearly already have an approved OSA screening tool as part of our commercial repertoire today, had we lodged the submission last year!

I also agree with your comments , @Redbar, the current worldwide Covid-19 situation does create more worldwide urgency for further assistance in diagnosing and monitoring respiratory disease. It is complete lockdown in Europe, with Italy essentially under house arrest and Spain announcing last night they will also restrict residents from leaving the house unless necessary!

TK / BL and team get our product over to the European market yesterday already!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.