GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Thanks for sharing ! Great website ! Ad for advices, I agree...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Thanks for sharing ! Great website !

Ad for advices, I agree with the other posters, the best advice is for each investor to do a thorough due diligence, there are no shortcuts in investing, there are always risks and nothing is a sure thing, for me personally what matters is the risk/reward ratio, and for BSM it is simply out of this world :

zero debt, cash coming this year from both operations and exercise of options (already in the money) which means little future dilution if any, and more importantly high growth potential with little capex requirements (expansion to 20.000tpa+ and premium priced expandable graphite).

BSM is for me by far the best graphite investment opportunity on the stock market (ASX, TSX or other exchanges), and when I say by far I mean really far by a long shot...this is still very early stage, hell we are still sub 100M$ market cap....and we are at the beginning of the cycle of stock price appreciation and a re-rate of the stock price...just imagine after one - two years if management executes the plan what the valuation would look like....I still hold my target for 10c+ by end of 2018 and if positive surprise with lithium deposit, I will easily reevaluate my target to 20c+ or more. Good luck to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.