ARB 0.74% $47.85 arb corporation limited.

Should I sell ARB?, page-6

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Long term holder here a very very happy one

I think the only impediment to earnings in the full year will be the slow down in the mining an oil sectors

ARB sell an awful lot of products to the resources sector an they have really shut up shop on spending

However I exprct the global business to grow as it has for some time

Sure it's got a lofty PE mist of the stocks that outperform do DMP Blackmores etc etc

Paying up for a business is ok if that business can back it up with earnings an EPS growth

I worked in the motor home an Caravan industry for quite a few years which has boomed the last ten years

I think ARB is priced to perfection an would hate this year to be the fail on earnings as COYS doing reporting that are getting crucified

I have a feeling the numbers will be ok but due to the downturn in mining an oil I will be looking to diversify some of my profits in ARB into other high quality coys on the up

They could surprise to that aussie dollar has to be helping them

Wish I had a crystal ball but ARB is probably in the top ten coys on the ASX as a quality business

It's a hard one as they have delivered for a decade but can they do it to justify the latest SP that is my question I think yes but it's a little yes this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$47.85
Change
0.350(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $3.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$47.33 $48.03 $47.11 $5.568M 116.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 506 $47.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$47.99 235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.