AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bogswellIt's really sad that it went to personal.1. You don't...

1. 168 Posts.
    bogswell

It's really sad that it went to personal.

1. You don't know my stock portfolio. The fact that I post only on the MNM thread doesn't mean that I have only MNM. It's too naive to think like that.

2. As far as I can recall, I have never told others whether to buy,hold or sell any stock. In fact, my very first post on HC was to defend someone else's decision to sell MNM when it was in 40s.

3. If I have a question or concern about MNM, I would rather contact the management, rather than speculating and attacking others on HC. In fact, IK will tell you that he is more than happy to answer his shareholders' questions.

4. I do not expect anyone else to make his/her decision based on what I post here. As I said many times before I don't care what other people do with respect their shares. It's too naive to think that HC posters can move the market. However, as a shareholder I have the full right to post, just as you do.

5. It sounds very funny. You have hung off my every post, but you stil reply to it. I will be more than happy (no complaint at all ) if you can put me on you "ignore list", so that I don't have to reply to your attack in the future. Thanks in advance.

6. It's sad that if you have lost money on MNM. But It has nothing to do with me. You'd better complain to Wall St. bankers, rather than wasting your time attacking me. That's the only serious advice I would give to you.

7. It's really immature to go personal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.