LGL 3.14% $1.48 lynch group holdings limited

Hi from80,What you are saying is dead right mate, some people...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi from80,

What you are saying is dead right mate, some people taking bigger risk than others but what important is the result of their effort if they make money more than lost than they are winners.
    If you put in 50% to 75% and borrow on margin of say 25% or 50% on top 50 or 100 or 200 stocks that have gone down 40 to 50% of their value in months and you have enough spare cash to top up if requires than you don't have problems, problems happen when they borrow 80 or 90% on stocks that have gone up 100% in two months that is suicide.
    All of us in the market to a degree is gambler, as you know a lot of people INVESTED in ABC or BNB at say $10 they were long time INVESTORS and see what happen now??
    Everyone of us is different that is why you and me have chance of making money in the market and risks and losses are part of trading or investing in the market.
    Those the ones that take big risks take biggest profits or losses if one is not willing to take losses or risks then stock market is not for them.
    Taking a position on Gold stocks at this point in time I believe worth the risks, better still if you have bought a week ago.
    Today is an interesting day as always and stocks stay strong or stable as today is the option related last day of trading.
    The US have to approve the proposal as they don't have any choice or don't know what to do and if they fail gold will fly if they succeed it still will take time, now you HAVE TO SAY TO A DEGREE THEY ARE TAKING BIG GAMBLE AS A MATTER OF FACT THE BIGGEST GAMBLE IN HISTORY.
    In the meantime gold looks like going to go higher.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.