CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Never have or did I ramp don't need to google it man, if you...

1. 7,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Never have or did I ramp don't need to google it man, if you reread my post No ramping is present, this is long term hold for me the sector is just beginning. What I am saying is if you hold even with a drop which is bound to happen and the marijuana market goes off CPH is in a strong position. All start ups are speculative I'm pretty sure I said that ahahahha wtf, they also all raise money and have a chance of failing ahhah I'm well aware of what I invested in at 50c.

The reason why I'm bullish on Cph is because they are targeting anxiety and depression instead of the sick, this could mean a tablet or something like that each day which means constant revenue. The animal health is awesome as well people consider pets as part of the family. If they target the sick they may only have revenue for the 6 month period the person is alive. The company is also international and not just in Australia which is massive IMO.

By the way buddy I don't get the ramping comment that's a little silly, I have been invested in this for a long time and realize a lot of work is needed but as I invested at 50c it shows the company and my trading strategy is on the track.

The question was should the person sell after short a short period my answer is NO unless you didn't do research or you like to do short term trading, if that's the case I wouldn't have a clue as I hold for growth all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.