WDS 1.38% $24.36 woodside energy group ltd

should i sell?, page-12

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    BHP, must have their estimates guys working overtime, you can see the drooling for WPL.

Should I sell? I wouldn't answer that and want to be responsible for someone losing their cash. So if asking here is part of a DYOR' exercise then I will offer a small opinion in options.

1. Should you sell now, you take a small loss.
    2. If you sell now and hope it goes down further then buy back in, just make sure that you cover more than your trading costs.
    3. Pluto1 the main money spinner or I should say the cream to the companies income, comes on-line in Feb/March and is presently on final stages target.
    4. A further planned Pluto 2 train will value add at a much much small cost.
    5. You should note that WPL appears to be a favourite of short selling and HF trading.
    6. The company is solid, with a new conservative CEO who has decided to delay Pluto 2 long lead buys to stay cashed up.
    7. Wally is a wally who is apposed to any company with anything to do with the future planned Browse and hub at James Price Point.

It's your decision and depends whether you in the market for short term gains (rather an oxymoron at the present world economic situation) or a long term investor wanting a solid company with value adding projects in the works.

I unfortunately bought at $40 odd dollars. My decision is to stay in, albeit I need to learn some more cuss words when looking at the SP, I ran out a month or so ago. If I had more cash to invest I'd be buying at these prices, but that is me and the result of my own research. The only way to positively tell what the right decision is, is by hindsight.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.