5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

i think because people have seen what happened over time with...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    i think because people have seen what happened over time with UWL, it has created a hype to 'buy now' and expecting the price to keep climbing to something similar as UWL. Nothing but hype at the moment though, compared to UWL*.
    UWL had a change of management and direction shortly after listing. And each acquisition kept driving the price up. Since then, it's about the profits the company is doing. Granted, this all happened within a couple of years. Most people want to get in while a company is early.
    UWL were able to acquire companies to immediately turn the company around (financially), from sinking bulk amount of coin into their fixed wireless (which you hear nothing of, since the change of direction to fixed line networks).

*UWL's original management/founders announced building a gigabit FW network in Adelaide. And then nothing happened with it. Maybe the new management saw it for what it was and thus the reason for the change of direction?
    The tactic that UWL pulled (acquiring fixed line companies) is a one-off event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.