TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

should i stay or should i go now?

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hey Hotcopperites,

I was thinking the other day about what might happen after the split with either company - will we see a big sell off with one, or both of the companies?

Management have spruiked that a benefit of the split is that it might have a better appeal to people's differing investment views. So we have Fonda, which is a cash cow, now cash positives, minimal overheads and supposedly 90% of revenue going straight back to shareholders as either a dividend or some sort of tax free payments due to $80 mill of losses thus far.

We then have the specie, Audeo, showing bloody great results all the way up to this point and if they crack it with this one, we could see a company worth potentially more than $1bill and and a share price that rockets.

A sell off of Alchemia in the short term will easily be rerated with positive figures for the last and current qrts and the announcement of some sort of return to SHs. I guess my concern for an Audeo sell off could spook the US market and we see Audeo follow the Facebook route.

I'm keen to hear anyone's thoughts on what YOU guys think will happen.? I just thought it could be a great discussion at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.