TMS 5.00% 2.1¢ tennant minerals limited

should i subscribe?-grant or alpha, page-2

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi middle,

I can't speak for Grant of course though I am certain that he has, as I have, abandoned ship some time ago as our HC posts will atest.

I don't believe there is any certainty as to the future of this company - it is exceedingly high risk. Worse, there is a major problem with transparency of company reporting as in my view much of the recent releases to the market have been at best ambiguous. If I also said they could be easily misunderstood then you would know what I mean without me saying it.

The posts I made in relation to this company were made based up the information they released to the market amd a long discussion with the Company Secretary. When he subsequently abandoned ship and the facts were found to be deficient I decided to follow his lead.

I still think Kerry Packer has big plans for this company. i very much doubt making money for the minorities is a major priority amongst those plans unfortunately.

IMO it will be a good trading stock from 2.5c for those with an appetite for risk and I feel sure that someone will mop it up though at what price I don't know.

I took a substantial loss on this company when I ditched north of 6c av and am not particularly kindly disposed to it as a result, LOL!! though I feel better for myself (but not ongoing shareholders) with every passing day.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more help than that middle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.33K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 585549 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.