Should Israel refer to Australia as occupied Aboriginal territory?, page-208

1. 1,165 Posts.
    I guess nothing has penetrated your mind.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am voting against the Voice.

Unlike those who preach Indigenous Israel should give back so called disputed territories, and create 2 states, one to a fake nation so of called Palestinians, whose aim is to annihilate all the Jews in all of Israel is idiotic.

That is not the reality of the situation in Australia.

I can assure you that the taxes I have paid over the years, would not only cover my small block, but in all likelihood a few more.

And I don't regret a penny which went toward assisting the plight of Australia's Indigenous people. Not then and not now. I do regret the methodology, but thats another story. Anyone can be clever with 20/20 hindsight.

The reality is that had we not have had Australia the way we do and did, the Indigenous people.would have been totally wiped out hundreds of years ago, and in particular during the previous century. More so, my family in Australia fought in both wars for an on behalf of all Australians.

Yes, we need to do more than what we have, but I believe it can and must be done many times better that has been in the past, via legislation and not via Constitution which will drown us all, in continuous litigation of one sort or another,.

Their survival rests with us and not vice versa. And we need to lift our game. But thats the reality of the situation.

And like it or not, that is not the situation in Israel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.