Just give up trying to hide past history, simple acknowledge it...

1. 9,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Just give up trying to hide past history, simple acknowledge it and move on!
    Your mob might have fooled me for decades, including others posters but with the advent of the Internet, ‘“ The Truth is Out There”.

You should be happy that you have conned the UN once again, including getting the Australia govt, in becoming a signatory to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance(IHRA).

Human rights lawyer’s, claim that the IHRA document is not written as a formal legal document but that it is being abused to stifle debate and regain some control of past history narrative. The US Jewish attorney, who was the author, has condemned it being used as a legal document.

I imagine that you are looking forward to the introduction of Albo’s legislation on Misinformation and Disinformation to gain further control over historical events. Unfortunately, Albo has delayed it introduction until after the Voice Referendum….u may guess the political reasoning.

I’ve noted a change in the rhetorics about the Holocaust’s museum for justification of using taxpayer monies.
    Now, that it not specifically related to Jews but represents all atrocities committed by human’s.

From my perspective they need to build up trust in that messaging by displaying and mentioning the atrocities committed by Russian Jews against other Jewish members- Mensheviks with also included Christian Orthodox members.

If people think I’m talking crap…refer to the late well respected Jewish Elder, Isi Leibler article where he refers that some Russian Jews behaved worse than Nazis in hunting down other Jews.

Remember, that this well respected Australian gentleman played a major part in convincing Gorbachev to, ‘Let my people go’ in the 1990’s
    Last edited by MirCat: 26/08/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.