Should Israel refer to Australia as occupied Aboriginal territory?, page-363

1. 7,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "aat........if you have something to add and stay on the topic Should Israel refer to Australia as occupied Aboriginal territory?"

I think Israel can declare whatever they think and, as Australia derives almost no benefit from most of what Israel involves itself in, this country should be able to make its own decisions independent of Israel's opinion.

Aboriginal Australians have a lot of issues, but as far as I can tell every government organisation is focused on trying to help. Perhaps their help is useless, perhaps they are incompetent, but, nonetheless, I see no modern day push by Australia to cause harm. By contrast modern day Israel, imo, is a slow grind to get rid of any trace of Palestinians. They are really in a weak position to judge anyone else.

Anyway, let's see what one of their strongest supporters in Australia has to say about Aboriginal Australians, while supporting every single action taken by a foreign nation in their interactions with a struggling group.

"That's not going to cure your inbred inferiority complex."

Nice, did you think that up all by yourself?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.