JAT 0.00% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Should JAT concentrate only on IF, page-5

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I know you didn't say it and of course the JAT group has a fairly high Chinese shareholder component, I would say, but some posts here refer to JAT being a Chinese company.

This has always annoyed me as JAT is an Australian company. Sure there is a lot of Asian heritage Australians working for JAT and subsidiary's but they are still Australians. JAT has locals in China working for them as well. Most retail shareholders, who are actually JAT owners would, I'd say, be Australians. But do we really know. Anyhow some down rampers have said they wouldn't buy JAT shares because it is Chinese.

Personally I find the high work ethic of Asian heritage Australians a real benefit and this is part of the reason for putting my money on JAT.

Anyhow back to diversification of product. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. Its probably best to mainly stick to a particular category of say fast moving health products as JAT has done. Do market research on the potential of new products. If something does not sell, even after all this, drop it like a stone.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.