SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

should listen to their own findings

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535

"• There are certain industries/situations for which rapid saliva testing products have particular
    application such as, mining, construction, random, post accident and pre-commencement of work testing. Consequently, marketing of saliva products should be specifically targeted at these sectors;"

Like the FDA debacle I fear that SBN have gone for the big monopoly play in China with a product whose true strength lays in health and safety and impairment and not crime prevention. I suspect that the MPS have worked out exactly what SBN discovered itself after it failure with 510K clearance...

"Interest in oral fluid testing peaked between 2005 and 2006 and has since begun to wane. The interest in oral fluids has flattened out because of the federal government’s decision to hold off on approving alternative modes of testing to urine testing. This is unlikely to happen in the near future. Other factors include the shorter window of detection (especially given that 70 – 80% of drug testing is pre-employment screening), the lack of legal precedents and the inability of rapid oral fluid devices to accurately detect THC (marijuana) at the sensitivity levels of a typical urine test;"

The laws of physic are the same in China as they are in the USA.

We need to get back to what our strengths are and stop expending so much time and money on trying to secure monopolies which are not 100% matched to our strengths.

That should get some discussion happening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.