SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Harvett,so you saying they shouldnt have chased the biggest deal...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Harvett,

so you saying they shouldnt have chased the biggest deal in salvia testing history?
    Please mate thats like saying no we dont want to grow we would rather keep losing money.
    The reason that this has taken three years in china and the countless tests approvals etc etc is because the chinese wanted to use this on mass, which is something you cant do with urine.
    They would be tagretting people in nightclubs etc who have just taken the drug.
    Hence why oraline was perfect got the nod and suited tehre needs.
    This went through the ringer far more in china than it ever was for the FDA.
    If what your saying is the case it would have been discovered long ago in my view.

The problem with the siyi venture looking back is it convinced sbn mamangement that we could be a manufacturer when raelly all along we should have been licensing our ip out.
    The only thing that may be positive if siyi fails is that we may quickly turn our attention to that.
    Im sorry Harv whilst i see your points re turning those markets which you are correct in saying are our strengths we have niether the skill or time to wait to make that profitable in my view
    If Siyi fails are dramatic change to licnesing etc is the only way i can see us surviving. (barinfg something lefty field coming up)
    Also the board needs to go if siyi falls over

I have to run see ya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.