OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Aded22,Your thoughts are partly right but not the exact reason...

1. 173 Posts.
    Aded22,

Your thoughts are partly right but not the exact reason why SWE is surging ahead. It is not just because of Tullow that 12B is appreciated. Even before Swala went IPO, many were interested in 12B block in Kenya and the reason Tullow has farmed-in at very early stage is ultra-high potential 12B has got on success. Imagine a basin holding more OIL than Lokichar basin or Albert Graben (refer passive seismic and hydrocarbon modelling studies of 12B to get more idea. In summary, 12B is estimated to have 22bbls of OIL trapped with 10% recovery). That would be mind-boggling for any investor to even give a thought if Swala and Tullow prove resources of such magnitude. Also, assets of Swala are diversed in EARS region and they will most probably land Eyasi license which is considered much better prospect than now proven OIL basins.

But Otto has every reason to be happy to hold ~ 35,000 sq.km with 50% W.I in EARS region. Remember, Otto financed less than 2 million$ to Swala before they went IPO and got 50% W.I in K-K and Pangani license as part of the deal. Imagine how much anyone would be willing to pay for 50% W.I in K-K and Pangani now (any major would easily pay more than 20mn$ to get hold of 50% interest). If all goes well, Otto could be in for a multi-bagger just based on Tanzanian assets. If SC55 lifts up along with it, we could be rewarded more than we could have ever hoped for. Good luck .!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $24.59K 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13527405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12373738 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.