CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

should of sold cfe rather than the project, page-11

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    unbelievable the amount of "dream" some of the cfe holders have. how about we clarify a few things.

cfe does have great potential, including upgrade to resource base due to increase exploration knowledge.

cfe doesn't have the funds to develop anything, without funds you cant do anything no matter how competent the board.

cfe have magnetite of average 30% grade. Meaning every ton they state as ore reserve is not a standard ton of 60%+ haematite, meaning you will alot less money for it than the standard price, i find it strange how people keep stating figures that think otherwise.

the magnetite reserve is buried at various depth, the overburden need to be removed. Dont forget the extra cost as they need to process more material for ore, and you need to pelletise it. IT MEANS YOU HAVE HIGHER COSTS.

the 400m is right in front of you, it should double the current SP if it goes ahead. Would you prefer to wait 3-5 years to develop mine and than another 3-5 years for production to get 400m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.