RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

should pl resign?, page-30

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Posters sold out. Did they?? Who? Seems that the same names are still all there to me. All with "shares held."
    I believe I was saying at the time that I thought a Vwap was going on. I believed I said that once loaded. They will pump and dump. That, that would be the time to take profits.

But please. Don't let the truth get in the away of your story.

Just like this.

"Remember you said proudly that you trade contrarian"

delux73.
    Kiwi- you obviously do a lot of homework.
    Which coy do you recommend P/investors buy into?

Post #: 10320118

Not a licences financial adviser. So no recommendations from me.
    Have a contrarian trade going at the moment. High risk with a tight stop.

Yip. Boasting my backside off. But again. Don't let the truth get in the way.
    ------------
    Since we are driving into history.

Here's a gem from you when I said they wouldn't have enough money to get through A-5. (Post #: 10158491)

There is no cap raising as Atzam5 is fully funded with the previous raising. Also, We are getting 100% revenue from oil sale. Any talk of cap raising at this stage is rubbish.

19/5/14
    "To fund well completion and additional testing and production work, the Company has secured a $2m debt facility 
    from sophisticated investors.  Key terms of the facility are 10% interest rate, $2.4m repayable on or before 30 April 
    2015 at any time and 66m unlisted options ($0.015, 3 year expiry)"

Or.
    Reply to my post of 1c raising.

Oilman
    Post #: 10158548
    You seem to put lots of effort on research on the stock you dont own but we talked about this one 6-12 months ago. Got confirm (not to me but was shared to me) that 1c cap raise is rubbish and Atzam5 is fully funded

"The Lender’s loan amount may be converted in full or part into ordinary shares in the Company at a conversion price of "1 cent per share."

A lot of porky pies there champ.

The fact that you two have shown up here has sparked my interest. Will have to follow this story a bit more closely now. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.