BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Should Richard Resign?

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I really want to find out what shareholders think about whether Richard should retain his position or if he should resign.

My opinion is that if Massie had to resign then so does Richard. I believe the only reason he still has a job is because his son and his girlfriend (not sure if this is confirmed or not) are on the board which is made up of 3 people. That means majority vote would be for him to stay on.

I said about a month ago that he should step down and take an advisory role however I don't believe that is acceptable now either. His reputation from when he was chair at Imagine Un does not paint him in a good light.

The business plan that BIG have is exceptional and really can be something amazing however with someone like Richard as CEO this will never happen.

The announcement yesterday was the last straw for me. Any other company would not waste their time defending someone that is obviously bad for business. I'd be happy for him to retain his stake in the company but he should not be running it. My understanding of business is that the CEO reports to the board however that doesn't seem to be the case here. It seems as though Richard is calling all the shots. There's a good reason why he isn't on the board so he shouldn't be the CEO either.

Let me know what you think. I'm more interested in what share holders think as they own the company but I would also like to know from non-holders whether you would invest in this business model if everything was cleaned up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.