BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Should Richard Resign?, page-10

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    It's hard to have a definitive opinion whilst we await to hear the facts from those who matter the most (ASX/ASIC).

Based on what I know at present, Richard's position is untenable in my opinion.

His past is not going to go away any time soon (yes, I know some of it was more than 20 years ago).

This will continue to have a negative impact on investor confidence towards the stock.

The lack of independence in the board is now becoming a big issue. It is hard to see directors like Branndon and Sonia forcing him to resign as CEO. If there were more independent directors then this is much more of a probability.

If BIG are found, by ASIC and ASX, to be cooking the books then it's almost impossible to assume Richard did not know about this. It seems Massie and the company secretary's looks like they are the only oneswilling to take responsibility for this at present.

Is Brandon the puppet for Richard being on the board?

Couldn't they find a different role for him? Head of US operations for example.

Given the ongoing scrutiny BIG will now face going forward, now is the right time to be taking definitive and decisive actions.

Will those concerned put themselves first, or the interests of the business first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.