BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Should Richard Resign?, page-21

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Really good thread Ryzie and very applicable to current situation we find ourselves in.

The case for and against is weighting itself more to the 'against' keeping him I feel.

Prior to the current issues being raised start of February his name change had been discussed extensively on this forum. Acknowledged by all and the reasons behind it seemed to be accepted and valid.

Debating whether he should have listed his spent conviction prior to BIG's creation is neither here nor there, its happened and cant be changed now.

The reason I am leaning towards him removing himself from current role is sadly his past is just 'low hanging fruit' for any journo writing an article on the company at the moment and sets the tone in a negative and suspicious light.

Even if he does resign his past is still going to be linked to BIG for the next few years as it picks itself up off the canvas.

Personally if I knew about his '$500 toilet' indiscretions 20+ years ago it would not have changed my decision to purchase. Even the failed Imagune Un and ASIC issues I could look past.

However, right now, his past and clarifying issues surrounding it when 'technically' looking at the rules and the fuel its adding to the current situation are not beneficial to re-opening with market confidence. Sadly shareholders with long positions are the ones who will suffer.

I think they have done a great job so far with the exception of the elephant in the room and reasons around current suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.