BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I agree with Chaky 100%. For me I invested because of the...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I agree with Chaky 100%.

For me I invested because of the financials, and I shall stay or go depending upon any revisions to the financials.

If BIG is making money and if it is growing rapidly, I don't care who the CEO is. Conversely if BIG is not making money and/or not growing, even the most conservative, photogenic, saintly CEO is not going to make a jot of difference to me.

If RE chooses to step aside or down then I shall have respect for him making a difficult decision. I would hate to see AFR's relentless tabloid journalism gain such a scalp, though, they will crow about it for many more negative articles. But I would fully understand if RE does this.

If you think RE stepping down as CEO will stop the AFR, you aren't thinking. AFR will use it as an excuse to run many more negative articles in the future. The same goes if RE stays. So base your decision on what is best for you, the company owners, and not in the expectation that a new CEO will magically restore some PR positivity from the AFR. It won't make any difference on that score. we can expect many more atrocious, useless gutter reporting from the AFR on BIG in the next twelve months.

BIG could find the way to transmute lead into gold and the AFR would scream about lead poisoning of children.
    Last edited by BeerBaron: 21/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.