HDR hardman resources limited

should rise next 2 weeks - i' m away, page-14

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    G'day guys....hope your trip to NZ works on the sp Hardmano......

Just catching up on things after a stint out bush.....thought I might add to a half intelligent thread - the rest looks like page after page of dribble about timetraveller (.....allegedly!.....I've had him on ignore for a long time now.....).

Haven't been able to get a grip on exactly what the price is doing without sitting on the computer all day, but I can't see them heading much lower than 1.80. Looks like the region for them at the moment - bouncing up and down between 1.80 and 2.00. Thinking of topping up one more time before all the action begins. Too much coming up that could kick things off at any time. When you see that Woodside are talking of presenting up to 10 exploration wells by June, you can't help but crunch the numbers. Even sinking 8 exploration wells in the last half of the year is twice as many as we've done in a whole year to date. Some success there, along with turning on the tap for Chinguetti by early next year has got to see $4.....buy, buy, buy.....

Good to see the mighty pies get a win on the board too. The Collingwood Hardmanites go wild!....(xmagx, abuman, blackscorpion, towie......we know how to pick a good team and a good stock when we see one....lol).

Cheers,
    Butcherano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.