IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

BelloAt this stage the deal is for the entire IGC shares (see...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Bello

At this stage the deal is for the entire IGC shares (see below). I don't believe Sage wants IGC as a going concern if NKP only buy the Platinum assets, so may probably fold the company returning all the funds to shareholders. The takeover/merger/purchase (whatever it may be deemed) is for all of IGC's assets as I don't think they have anything else on their sheet apart from their Platinum assets.

I hope this helps, I'm not entirely sure what you are asking as the previous announcements talk about the whole box and dice being taken over.

" IGC Finalises Merger Terms @ AUD$60m Valuation

Key points:
    ‐ International Goldfields Limited board sets key terms for merger with fellow Australian‐based platinum company NKWE Platinum Limited,
    ‐ Cash offer (by way of Scheme of Arrangement) proposed for each IGC Share based on a project valuation of AUD$60m for IGC’s interest in the Tubatse Project
    ‐ Merger terms structured to consolidate ownership structure of one of world’s most prospective platinum tenement areas

Australian platinum exploration company International Goldfields Limited (ASX: IGC) (“IGC”
    or the Company”) has finalised its terms for the proposed merger with emerging Australian
    platinum producer NKWE Platinum Limited (ASX: NKP), expected to occur via a Scheme of
    Arrangement pursuant to the Australian Corporations Act (the “Scheme”).
    Last year, IGC and NKWE signed an Option Agreement (“Agreement”) providing NKWE
    exclusive rights to negotiate a transaction with IGC regarding its South African platinum
    assets or shares in IGC.
    Under the terms of the IGC proposal, NKWE will offer to buy all IGC Ordinary shares on the
    basis of IGC’s cash at bank at the time of the implementation of the Scheme plus a valuation
    of IGC’s interest in the Tubatse Project of AUD$60m (“Offer price”)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.