QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

should take out $0.80 monday, page-15

1. 4 Posts.
    re: qtm..still rising.... A lot to be said for containment of emotion which preludes subjective reasoning and speculative forecasting. However, i have watched and enjoyed reading all of your posts. It's disappointing that their are still a number of fellow members who continually use derogatory and senseless argumentation to cut down a company which is obviously on the rise.To assist and support your post I would like to offer two substantiated pieces of information. 1. 93% of shares remain in confinement; 2. figures to be announced shortly will certainly substantiate the companies current and short term cash flows at 25-40% ahead of prospectus forecast.
    Those that doubt the substance of this company, it's current trading position and it's projected future earnings,should simply pick up the phone and make a toll free call to the brokerage house responsible for overseeing the re-listing of QTM. Ask questions, seek objective and precise information and then post in a professional and prudent fashion. It's share price will continue to rise! Please keep subjectivity to a minimum. Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.