I just want to ask why the Labor government will deliberately...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I just want to ask why the Labor government will deliberately murder Australian citizens openly and blatantly, all in the name of tax revenue.
    In Europe tobacco is on a huge slide and vaping is on a huge rise. When you stop at a service station 25% of all their display storage has tobacco in and vapes have a display cabinet of 75% of the display area.
    What the Labor party have done to justify their position on the vaping situation is announce that politicians and dr's in Australia are far more advanced than their counterparts in Europe and that cigarettes are healthier than vaping. Well I doubt that very much and it stands out that tax on cigarettes is much larger than the tax on vapes.
    It is a plain policy that favours murdering Australian's to earn revenue. I would advise the youth in Australia to spread the word around that a vote for labor is a vote to murder your mate.
    its a disgusting policy and should be challenged in the high court by an Australian who can afford to challenge it or are we just going to let these politicians kill our children
    I have nothing to do with any sales of cigarettes or vapes and would recommend that you as youth don't consume any of these products.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.