BTR 5.88% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Any one notice the market depth at close? The buy side has the...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Any one notice the market depth at close? The buy side has the bids at the closing price of $1.165. The first cab off the rank on the ask side is a measly 10,000 shares offered for $1.28.

I think this whole last day of the EFY trading has had the tree shaken for BTR. Lot of investors selling to offset capital losses on many other stocks in the past FY.

Come Monday they will all be buying their holdings back, and there will be many of them wanting their slice of this pie back.

I dont think you can have a stock run hard and bag out 4-5 times like BTR has this year and not expect some traders to use it to their best tax advantage.

If there are no sellers placing orders on Monday the stock could jump 14% on a single bot trade of 1 share at 10 am. While there is a whole lotta shakin' and rattling going on we long holders have to remain focussed and know what we have here, which is of course a very quality and under valued investment. Any holder who dosnt believe that the sp will be substantially higher in Q1 and Q2 FY 12/13 is simply not a serious BTR faithfull. I am comfortable, very comfortable, that I am sitting casually, relaxed and calm on a little peice of history about to unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $100.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.93K 390K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 16783398 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3691654 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.