AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

should we be worried?, page-18

1. 397 Posts.
    I bought the Options around open at 15 cents due to the gap to heads which were moving far ahead. The good news is the gap has closed the bad news it has closed with the heads nearly dropping to the price I paid for the options!! I bought after having on my watchlist from 2.6 cents (heads that is, gives you an idea of my investing wisdom or lack of) watching the action and then waiting for price to consolidate. As usual jumped the gun (could have jumped even earlier at 2.6). I now have 3 spec shares, generally have stuck to blue chips before and still hold these.

All my results have a dropped after I have bought (blame me if you must but none of my friends buy until at least 1 day after I have and that is a fact). However the 2 companies I have left (and continue to buy small parcels in on any weakness)have to me been the best reporting companies in this spec space and have delivered 100%+ gains since I bought them (see my list below). These 2 companies put out great announcements without the fan fare or promise of something and then state they are not sure what that something is and will take multiple CR and further months of drilling, etc.

So I am hoping history will repeat with AVB (especially as has more than 1 project on the go), as reading company info and posts seems like a very promising story.

I should add I learnt these lessons the hard way on companies who keep promising but never delivered (owned one of them that did not do so well today the other been digging for oil since March 10). Took my loss on these and moved on long ago.

Therefore this is normal for me and hoping for a bit of history repeating and the company delivering on their current statements.

I am in for the next announcement (gotta be in to win) which will determine whether I stay for the ride (whether it spikes or not) or this is another company full of it.

I will in particular look on the delivery of this statement: "With abundant copper mineralization having been already logged for many of these holes" if this is true then I will hold long term. Any wishywashy response and it is goodbye for me. I believe it will be the former and hold nervously but with some confidence.

This is just my opinion and this is not and no one should rely on anything I say as investment advice, ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.