AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

should we be worried?, page-2

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    That's the difference between a day trader and a long term investor. Unless you have the time and ability to trade on a daily basis, then hang in there. Presumably you are ahead if you have been in for a while. It gets to me sometimes when you research a stock and buy in low, then the sp goes mental, only to see the late comers ( DTer) make great money quickly and we are left shaking our heads. I have a day job and trade for a long term investment as my back won't last forever. I don't hate Dter, as I understand that this is their job. We, as long term holders have to distance ourselves with all the hype that goes on at these times. Upramping/ downramping, all designed to make money. This stock has had good news for along time now. The next announcement may or maynot be to the liking of the traders. The point is that they are next to Vale and have had consistance drilling results with some being outright spectacular. I just wish I put more money into this stock and less into my bcc and ctp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.