NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

Folks they say that it's best not to average down/ try and catch...

1. 139 Posts.
    Folks they say that it's best not to average down/ try and catch a falling knife (depending on how you want to look at this) but at these levels I am finding it hard not to do this.

NGF is the only stock that I have in the bottom draw for the future so the temptation to get a few more at what could/should be low prices for the long term (2 to 4 years) is high for me although it goes against what many would say is best practice for share market survival.

Can't at this point see why they can't at worst survive for a long time and eventually grow, but in saying that who know's whats around the corner for any company in this world finincial climate.

After reading the links posted by siameseparrot on the gold site NGF has a lot of good boxes ticked in my mind.

Good management that have been sucessfull in the past

Already a producer so don't have the gamble of will they make it over the hurdle or not

Seemed to have hedged the right way with the gold price at this point in time. especially with the dollar dropping, but for how long or far who knows.

Have resources and some cost effictive gold easy to produce in Mt Morgan

Coal at Middlemount and who knows what other surprises they have up their sleeve.

And have money in the bank and turned a profit recently

just wondering and interested what other people's thoughts are on this company's posistion at the moment in this climate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.