AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

very good call about sticking to the facts. i can see the...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    very good call about sticking to the facts. i can see the negative viewpoint, and if they want to argue that there are too many unknowns they certainly have my agreement - but to assume that those unknowns mean that things are going poorly is a leap of faith imo.

we don't know whether the 90-120 day guidline was calendar or business days (and regardless, we don't know whether this was based on faith or a direction from the financiers).
    IF there is a delay (imo it is slightly delayed) - we don't know the reason. it could be issues getting finance, or it could be that they were negotiating based on Stifflemire results, and the recent results from other wells are being used to improve terms (or a myriad of other potential reasons)
    we don't know when the next Birch well will spud, what the WI of AKK will be and whether AKK have the cash on hand to fund it.

We are all judging the above to make our investment decisions (buy/sell/hold/trade), but i think for anyone to claim that because of one factor it is obvious there is an issue (or is obvious everything is rosy) it is a bit misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.