MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Hi LTINot that I have attempted an analysis, but I believe a...

1. 259 Posts.
    Hi LTI

Not that I have attempted an analysis, but I believe a reasonable 'portion' of the 0.001 sales are actually day traders who bought previously at 0.001 and then immediately swelled the 0.002 batch looking for a quick 100% return. For many of these, patience may have run out, and/or more likely their time frame on the funds has forced their hand and they are constantly bleeding into the 0.001's again in an effort to get their money back (less the two brokerages). I see evidence for this idea in that (say) back at the end of May first week in June I note there was about 422M for sale at 0.002, whereas at close today it was down to 338M as these 0.002 guys have bled back to the 0.001 pile as they lose confidence they will get the quick return they want. There has been nothing sudden about this, it has been a continuous steady trend week in week out. Note that the 422M a month ago was a significant bulge on what it was a couple of months before that. IMO the day traders obviously have a different operation and psyche to long termers that are instead employing a different strategy i.e. just holding in the belief the stock will come good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.