A2M 0.93% $6.36 the a2 milk company limited

Should we sell during share price falling, page-33

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    It doesn't sound like you have any understanding of the share market or this company.
    Every share purchase needs research otherwise you're the guy buying off the smart money. How many times can you be that guy and hope to have any cash left?
    No stock is special, or if it is then only insiders will know that and not tell anyone.
    If you share how you arrive at a $1.70 value this might be constructive.
    There is also no reason to expect a profit update especially with all the regulatory turmoil and additional brands entering the market.

I echo the opinions that the formula simply isn't selling as the shelves are always full on the supermarket (same with BAL) but I stopped saying it as the fake 'pharmacy owners' shot me down and unfortunately others believed who they claimed to be.
    Daigous in this very Chinese suburb of Melbourne pretty much only buy aptamil now.

And also anyone debating selling at a loss, I can tell you the pain ends shortly after you do it, and you make a clearer decision next time. As above though, probably too late now. 10% loss is often a good point to stop out as this indicates things are nowhere near where you expected them to be and it's time to reevaluate. But buying around a support level makes it an even smaller margin sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.