CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Vanadium/Iron Ore - the registrant acquired 100 percent...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Vanadium/Iron Ore - the registrant acquired 100 percent ownership of Vanadium and Magnetite Exploration and Development (Pty) Ltd., a South African corporation, which held a prospecting license to explore a previously-drilled, vanadium-bearing iron ore (magnetite) deposit located in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. This property had become available as a result of a divestment order by the new post- apartheid government which forced the international major mining companies to shed their excess ore reserves. The prospecting license covers 17,188 acres within the Bushveld Complex, a region that accounts for 50 percent of the world's vanadium supply. They host a 6-meter thick main bed of magnetite, approximately 17 kilometers in strike length. The drill-indicated resource contained in the main magnetite layer to a depth of only 80 meters is estimated to be 100 million tons of magnetite containing 1.67 million tons of vanadium pentoxide. When the registrant's sampling and testing confirmed the development results obtained by the previous owner, the registrant decided to go forward and apply for a mining license.

Todays vanadium pentoxide price $ 13000 - $14000 / t - magnetite $200/t = A LOT of $$$$$$

If management published this dtr, paps and jackpot would be touting $1 a share - 3 years later still waiting for $10m (66.67%)share.

For a mine with development results confirmed ,one would think you could sell this in a used car lot.

better still as we are continually reminded of our great mining team and millions about to come in, then why not do something quirky, like mine it.This hasn't been touched for a decade so i would love to see a reevaluation done by someone like dt, at least on the confirmed results . This area alone now producing 59 % of world supply.IMO r&d spent on this would be better than colombia.We must have thought it a good buy a some stage and product linked very much to coal ie buy our coal we will sell vanadium to go with it.

Anyone with a similar view?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.