RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

assuming TODD only get a board position and not full control it...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    assuming TODD only get a board position and not full control it would seem unlikely the sp. would collapse as this would create an extreme vulnerability for TODD in the form of
    an external predator just waiting to take control of RTA and FMS.

if this is a potential risk and exposure its completely understandable why they would want the whole of FMS both for protection and its enormous contribution to viability at the margin in terms of blending and that presentation of margin parameters would most likely be the decisive factor in gaining board support, FMS on its own is a marginal high risk undertaking because of capital raisings and subsequent dilution.

TODD still remind me of the family business of 70 years that I worked for, the simple way to describe them is "mean" only interested on terms that suit their business model, not entrepreneurial a model built
    around the hyena code of conduct "opportunistic and predatory" meaning they look for something in trouble with enormous upside that has been badly managed ,guess our board are to blame for that,how we realise value is really at the margin with enormous risk for s/h when TODD get a seat but I doubt the sp. will go down, probably up if FMS remains a single entity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.